The app uses advertising (and in app payments) to make revenue. The app uses third partylibraries for advertising which may collect and share personal information with thirdparties.
Links to privacy policies of third party service providers used in the app Google Play Services https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/AdMob
2. Sharing Your Information
The developer will share personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
* As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
* To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. What information are collected and why
AdMob, is Google's mobile app advertising platform designed specifically for appdevelopers. In order to understand Google's use of Data, consult Google's partner policy.
* Online identifiers, including cookie identifiers
* IP addresses* Device identifiers
* Client identifiers
* unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example)
* Usage Data.
Google anonymizes the log data by removing part of the IP address (after 9 months) and cookie information (after 18 months) Online resources:
* Opt out https://www.google.com/settings/ads
* Service Information https://privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices/
* Partner policy https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
* Ad technology providers https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
3.2 Google Play Services
Google Play Services offers APIs and security services to the Android developer ecosystem.Google acts as a data controller for any personal data processed in Google Play Services,and offers user notices and consents about the use of personal data in the service’s userinterface in Android.
* Device information
* Log information
* Location information
* Unique application numbers
* Local storage
* Cookies and similar technologies Google use the collected information to provide, maintain, protect and improve Google'sservices, to develop new ones, and to protect Google and the users. Google also use thisinformation to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search resultsand ads.
* Google Terms of Service https://policies.google.com/terms
I am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your PersonalInformation. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 3. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 3. In the case I discover that a child under 3 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete those informations. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child hasprovided personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessaryactions.
The only official channel for distribution of this app are: Google Play Store https://play.google.com/
This policy may be updated from time to time.